Friday 8 March 2024

Podcast Episode 9

Hello and thankyou for visiting! Episode 9 of the Emerald Cottage podcast is now available, and you can find it here. I must apologise for the variable sound quality, I am hoping to have this improved by episode 10!



Cheeky Monkey - this is from Love Crochet magazine which is no longer printed but can be found on ebay

Longwave Neckwarmer - this is from "45 Crochet Patterns" which is no longer printed but can be found on ebay - here

She's A Brick House top - this pattern is currently being tested - the designer is on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/cindymakes_withyarn/

Hobbii yarn - https://hobbii.co.uk/


4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo......I'll go have a look right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill ... just popping over to check on you .. I shall go over to YouTube this afternoon & watch your latest podcast. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great podcast and I love cheeky monkey x 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the effort you put into creating content that is both informative and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for visiting, and for taking the time to leave me a comment :) I really really love getting little messages, I read and value every single one, so thankyou again, and have a great day :)
Jillxxxxx