Wednesday 12 June 2024

Podcast Episode 15

Hello and thanks for visiting! Episode 14 of the Emerald Cottage podcast is now available, you can find it here



Welcome to Emerald Cottage! My channel is all about crochet, knitting, sewing, cross-stitch, embroidery and any other crafty shenanigans! You can find me here: Blog https://emeraldcottage.co.uk Facebook jillemeraldcottage Instagram jillemeraldcottage Email jill@emeraldcottage.co.uk ::Patterns I mention:: Baby axolotl by MadelineMaeCo on Etsy Bear by MadelineMaeCo on Etsy Fox by PlushiCoPatterns on Etsy Bee by CrochetBySilviaS2 on Etsy Flamingo/mallard by CrochetByGenna on Etsy ::Facebook group for soft toy testing:: CE and UKCA Marked Soft Toy Support Network

2 comments:

  1. Such good advice! I always worry about making stuffies as gifts. I made some Baby Yodas for the Grands and wondered if the eyes were safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame about having to cancel but if you wouldn't have had enough stock , it is probably for the best for now. There will be less pressure and you can continue with the testing as you go. Hope it won't be too long before you get to sell your lovely toys.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for visiting, and for taking the time to leave me a comment :) I really really love getting little messages, I read and value every single one, so thankyou again, and have a great day :)
Jillxxxxx