Sunday 24 August 2014

August Break Day 15 : Blue

Hello and welcome to Day 15 of the August Break. 
Today's theme is "Blue". Last post for today, I promise!


Look, Little Miss got her Blue Peter badge! Hip hip hurray!! It arrived a few weeks ago, really not long after she sent her letter. You may remember that I posted about it at http://emeraldcottage.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/august-break-day-3-window-lavender-bears.html?m=1

She sent off a letter and a picture she had done ....


... and she received a letter and badge in the mail the following week! I can't tell you how excited she was! And me too! And very proud of her as well ... and a tiny bit proud of myself too for getting our collective acts together to actually apply for it. Go us!!

9 comments:

  1. *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S*!* on the badge and following through on a dream!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on badge! I just came across your blog an added it to my list love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, a great achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great achievement. BP badges are such an icon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill, thanks for visiting me earlier. Seems we both like the same things (although your crochet knocks mine into a cocked hat!) and are both newbie bloggers! I shall be following along to see what you're up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting for her, so iconic
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your daughter for her lovely achievement, well done!
    PS: thanks for your earlier visit to my blog!!!
    Ingrid xx
    http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! This will be a great memory of growing up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! Such an iconic item to own. Hope she treasures it always! X

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for visiting, and for taking the time to leave me a comment :) I really really love getting little messages, I read and value every single one, so thankyou again, and have a great day :)
Jillxxxxx